Resource Deployment Manager - 12-month contract - £250-£300 per day
We are currently recruiting for a Resource Deployment Manager for a global technology company based in Reading, Berkshire. This position is responsible for the growth and development of the Professional Services organisation. This position requires that the individual be the liaison among the Professional Services organisation Delivery Leaders as it relates to resourcing across all work.
- Act as support for resource booking confirmation, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals.
- Receives direction on resource assignments from RDM and then provisions them within the various systems for both active and pipeline engagements.
- Ensures project assignments are complete and accurate.
- Provide data input and report creation support to RDM and Lead RDM for justification of current and future headcount.
- Assesses current resourcing requirements/plans to establish gaps or improvements for future resourcing needs.
- Assist with running weekly resource meeting and facilitate resourcing issues / conflict resolution with Professional Services and appropriate department heads.
- Assist in maximizing both utilization and profitability of assigned team of resources billable time.
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
- Work with the RDM to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members.
- Receive, analyze and report on weekly utilization reports for the Resource Management team.
- Identify potential resourcing or process issues and present to Professional Services Management team with resolutions to such issues where applicable; Recommend process improvements for Resource Management.
- Write, create, and update detailed operational procedures and documents.
- Work closely with Operations teams, IT and business stakeholders to create and maintain training material, user guides and descriptions of product functionality to document current processes and newly released functionalities for resource management tools and procedures.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Understanding of Professional Services
- Experience in consulting
- Experience in technical writing
- Resource management
- Project Staffing with suppliers
- Human Capital Management
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP)
- Highly analytical and eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
This is an immediate start contract role which will run for a minimum period of 12 months, with the potential to either extend up to 24 months, or become permanent (although this cannot be guaranteed)
Please apply online for consideration