Back to jobs
- Posted 08 March 2023
- Salary £12.30 - £15.50 per hour
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a multinational energy company is currently hiring for a Quality Inspector to ensure quality, aiming to minimize the costs of reworking or waste and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and report quality assurance and quality control aspects of required work
- Controlling and ensuring the accuracy of all project documentation related to API 6A
- Complete various inspection and quality reports
- Mechanical and inspection report completion to the required standard
- Record and document traceable information which will be required to certify the manufacturing process
- Identify engineering faults and process inputs throughout key stages of component manufacture
- Working knowledge of industry standards API 6A standard, ISO, ASME, ANSI, ASTM, NACE, NORSOK
- PED - theory and working knowledge is a must
- Proficient in reading and interpreting manufacturing drawings
- Be quick to identify critical information and respond appropriately
- Working knowledge of the gas and oil is desirable but not essential
This is a full time position, working 7am - 3.30pm Mon - Thurs and 7am till 2.30pm Fri. This is initially a 6-month contract however there is a high possibility of it being made permanent.
Please apply online to be considered.