Back to jobs
Project Quality Manager
- Posted 17 April 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, which is well established in the energy and infrastructure market, is currently hiring for Project Quality Manager to be responsible for the quality assurance of the respective sub-project.
- Ensure independent implementation and further development of pragmatic, lean and consistent processes in the process landscape (including process modeling according to BPMN 2.0).
- Independent defect processing (NCR) - action tracking, review and follow-up via the "tpCDE defect recording tool".
- Sub-project-specific quality documents such as quality and test plans (ITP's, QCP's) are to be created and released in cooperation with the technical specialist groups and contractual partners.
- Monitoring and ensuring that relevant specification documents on the SL Share Point are known and lived in the project team.
- Independent, systematic preparation and review of the Quality Gate documentation as well as specifications and deliverables of the sub-project.
- Implementation of the quality-related requirements of the project contract (specifications and deliverables).
- Independent creation of specification documents and processes for use in the respective sub-project in coordination with the relevant (specialist) areas and the quality managers in the project services.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience as QMiP/quality manager in medium-sized to large infrastructure construction or line construction projects.
- Proof of a degree in a technical or business area by presenting a certificate.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Share Point, basic knowledge of Think project desirable.
- Good verbal and written skills in German and English (level C1 or higher).
- DGQ quality officer, DGQ quality manager, DGQ quality lead auditor or DGQ quality inspection specialist, DGQ quality assurance specialist, DGQ quality assurance manager or comparable recognised certification.
This is a minimum 6 month contract role with possibility to extend up to 5 years and can be based in Würzburg, Hanover or Hanover.
Please apply online to be considered.