Our client, which is well established in the energy and infrastructure market, is currently hiring for Project Quality Manager to be responsible for the quality assurance of the respective sub-project.
- Ensure independent implementation and further development of pragmatic, lean and consistent processes in the process landscape (including process modeling according to BPMN 2.0).
- Independent defect processing (NCR) - action tracking, review and follow-up via the "tpCDE defect recording tool".
- Sub-project-specific quality documents such as quality and test plans (ITP's, QCP's) are to be created and released in cooperation with the technical specialist groups and contractual partners.
- Monitoring and ensuring that relevant specification documents on the SL Share Point are known and lived in the project team.
- Independent, systematic preparation and review of the Quality Gate documentation as well as specifications and deliverables of the sub-project.
- Implementation of the quality-related requirements of the project contract (specifications and deliverables).
- Independent creation of specification documents and processes for use in the respective sub-project in coordination with the relevant (specialist) areas and the quality managers in the project services.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience as QMiP/quality manager in medium-sized to large infrastructure construction or line construction projects.
- Proof of a degree in a technical or business area by presenting a certificate.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Share Point, basic knowledge of Think project desirable.
- Good verbal and written skills in German and English (level C1 or higher).
- DGQ quality officer, DGQ quality manager, DGQ quality lead auditor or DGQ quality inspection specialist, DGQ quality assurance specialist, DGQ quality assurance manager or comparable recognised certification.
This is a minimum 6 month contract role with possibility to extend up to 5 years and can be based in Würzburg, Hanover or Hanover.
Please apply online to be considered.