Our client a post-IPO software business are currently hiring for a Product Owner to define the vision and communicate the vision to the delivery team, agree project goals and objectives with customers and internal Account Management teams.
- Work with our customers to clarify requirements and distil into agile user stories and user interface mock-ups.
- Use agile estimation practices to help the delivery team size delivery and create a sprint-based release plan that sets overall expectations on team size and delivery dates.
- Create the product backlog and prioritise work with project stakeholders on a sprint by sprint basis.
- Monitor the implementation.
- Organise sprint planning days, end of sprint demonstrations and retrospectives.
- Arrange and facilitate customer user acceptance test and early live support phases.
- Through frequent communication anticipate potential problems and resolve in a timely manner.
- Act as a primary liaison between project stakeholders and the delivery team.
- Help define best practices to improve project delivery.
- Proven experience in delivering application software as a Product Owner.
- Ability to model business systems and processes including user roles, permissions, workflow and reporting.
- Experience of working in Agile delivery particularly Scrum.
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence would be beneficial.
- Ability to generate user interface mock-ups using tools such as Balsamiq.
- Effective Team-player with good communication skills.
- Customer First - Driven to achieve excellent results for our customers.
- Attention to detail with a focus on generating quality solutions.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday and available on a 100% remote/home-based contract.
Some UK travel required.
Please apply online to be considered