My client, a very exciting high-growth Software company, with a complex and cloud-based construction management platform used to simplify construction and real estate projects, are currently hiring for a Partnerships Manager to drive growth by developing a partnership strategy to establishing new collaborations.
- Responsible to support my client's growth through identifying, developing and delivering content-led partnerships to elevate the brand
- Identify key associations and media platforms to partner with
- Look after content production for identified partnerships, including the development of concepts, quality control and implementation
Experience and Qualifications:
- You are driven, results oriented professional who blend creative ideas and operational execution to deliver results
- You have a proven track record in identifying and fostering relationships with external stakeholders to identify new business opportunities
- You have previous professional experience in a similar position
- You have a background in marketing or business development roles
- You have a collaborative spirit and work well in a dynamic, deadline orientated environment
- You are comfortable in commercial negotiations and considerations
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is on a hybrid work model in Austria (1-2 days in the office in Vienna).
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.