Our client is an international law firm and world leader in the legal sector based in Paris, France, currently recruiting for a Marketing Communication Manager. He will be reporting to the Head of BD, Marketing & Communications of the Paris office and on a dotted line to the Continental Europe (CE) Marketing.
- Develop and implement external communication plans to support the strategic objectives of the Paris office, in line with the regional and global strategies.
- Identify opportunities to position and raise the profile of the practice and partners.
- Promote legal work in several ways, to increase the visibility of our teams and our expertise
- Put forward innovative ideas which align with the Firm's strategy and develop its reputation
- Be a strong driver in proposing new events/partnerships
- Manage our press agency, manage our reputation and crisis and ensure performance follow-up
- Manage the relationship with journalists
- Monitor press coverage.
- Acting as the go-between with the BD team to have a coordinated approach and sharing of information to support the Right Client and the Right Work strategy, as well as optimizing the potential of our European platform
- Having an active role in the CE Comms strategy in collaboration with the other PR colleagues across CE
- Management of the organization of client events, and sponsorships/conferences whether owned, sponsored, online or physical
Your career experience so far
- You are qualified in Communications or Press Relations
- You have at least five years of experience in these areas
- First-hand experience in a Communications or PR Agency would be appreciated
- You must have excellent writing skills and be both thorough and methodical
- You are fully comfortable working in both spoken and written French and English
- Strong computer skills, including web-based research, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as the ability to learn new systems quickly
- you are used to working in a highly demanding environment, often against tight deadlines.
- You demonstrate excellent organisational skills with particular attention to detail.
- You are able to manage multiple projects at the same time and prioritise tasks appropriately.
- You have a flexible working approach and the confidence to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with people at all levels of seniority.
- You are motivated by client satisfaction and strive to exceed the expectations of the clients (both internal and external)
- You have strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
This is a permanent full-time position, working Monday to Friday.
Our client offers excellent compensation and excellent career development prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.