Our client, one of the UK's leading Microsoft Solutions Partners is currently hiring for a Campaign Marketing Executive to execute direct marketing campaigns and support with webinars and live events, across core audience verticals.
This role would suit someone with 1-2 years marketing experience or an experienced marketing executive with a passion for marketing campaign execution, looking to join a friendly and supportive team of marketers. There is an opportunity for development and growth and to learn new skills.
- Execute a set of marketing campaigns to generate opportunities across core sectors.
- Develop understanding of the target personas and industries and client propositions.
- Develop content and manage a calendar of regular social media posts to support campaigns and wider company brand awareness.
- Segment and manage data using our Dynamics 365 CE CRM system and Cognism Platform for intent data.
- Assign inbound and Microsoft referred leads within CRM to key salespeople
- Optimise the impact of content and maximise ROI
- Support the Campaign Marketing Manager with the execution of online and face to-face events
- Demand generation and nurture campaigns - via MS Dynamics, HubSpot, Marketo etc
- Content & social marketing
- Data Management
- CRM knowledge
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- WordPress or other CMS.
- Experience of Sales & Marketing automation tools
Marketing qualification or relevant degree preferred, but not essential.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 1 years' marketing experience.
This is a full-time permanent position, working Monday to Friday. This is a hybrid role, with 1 or 2 days a week required in the London EC2, UK office.
Please apply online to be considered