Our client, a Planning and Design Practice, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a Part Time Learning and Development Administrator on a 6-month fixed term contract with a high chance of being made permanent at the end. This role will support the Learning and Development Manager, providing excellent administration and being the first point of contact for all L&D queries.
- Maintaining accurate and complete records for professional development undertaken to include supporting Bids and Tenders
- Document training needs by reviewing appraisal documents
- Managing the L&D team inbox and being the first point of contact for general L&D queries
- Maintaining accurate and efficient records of attendance and waiting lists for training courses
- Seek feedback from attendees and collate this
- Coordinate training course dates, venues and book facilitators
- Coordinate meeting rooms including ensuring that the meeting rooms are set up for training
- Previous administration experience is beneficial but not essential
- Have a flexible approach and be able to manage a varied workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a part time role, working 30 hours a week preferably over 4 days however this can be discussed further. This is a 6-month fixed term contract, which will almost certainly be made permanent once the contract has been completed.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package.
Please apply online to be considered.