Italian Speaking Customer Escalation Specialist - 6 Month Contract - London / Soho - £120 - £138 per day
In this role you will also be responsible for managing the quality assurance of our customer service responses, submitting audits on the defective cases, and identifying improvement opportunities in existing SOPs (standardised operating procedures), with the objective of improving the customer experience. You will manage a customer support escalation queue and look to partner with internal stakeholders to resolve shipper escalations, whilst working to KPIs that directly measure customer experience.
- Work as a customer support escalation subject matter expert (SME), managing shipper escalations and resolving them within service level agreements. As the candidate would be an SME, they would then use their expertise to identify CS improvement.
- Coordinate and own shipper (customer) outbound communications for the small non-account managed shipper cohort. These communications will be based off inputs generated from internal stakeholders from Operations, Marketing, Commercial and Shipper compliance.
- Proactively identifying process gaps in existing customer services SOPs, with the purpose of driving process improvement initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Conducting weekly audits on customer support cases, to ensure quality assurance.
- Work cross-functionally in a highly complex area with multiple stakeholders, partnering with Marketing, Commercial, Customer Programs and Operations to drive change, and influence stakeholders.
- Be able to work with qualitative and quantitative data to dive deep into customer support performance and use this data to build solutions for improvement.
- Partnering with commercial to manage the Premium Launch Experience mechanism for our enterprise shippers. This is a deep dive flash report on all of the shipper's inbound communications to ensure shipper satisfaction and flag any issues.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive growth and process improvement for your business.
- Fluent in English and Italian.
- Experience working in client facing roles, ideally in a sales or support function.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with marketing/commercial teams to manage outbound email and phone communications with external customers. Ensuring it is in-line with organisational brand guidelines.
- Ability to work independently, and able to proactively prioritise tasks to ensure the scope is delivered, and on time.
- Strong attention to detail, proofreading, and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in e-commerce or logistics
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite and project management tools such as Asana preferred
- Experience implementing scalable processes and driving automation.
- Knowledge of Excel at an intermediate level (e.g., pivot tables & charts, multiple criteria look ups, nested logical/IF formulas, data cleansing, array formulas, etc.)
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a challenge with a global company and can commit to a contract, then please apply!