Our client, a global enterprise technology company are currently hiring for an Industrial Waste Water Engineer to develop, operate, maintain, and repair industrial water facility systems in a 24x7 manufacturing environment.
- Deliver results through the application of engineering skills and tools, systematic problem solving, statistical validation of system performance, collaboration with the facilities technicians, peer engineers, equipment suppliers and key stakeholders through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards and processes.
- Deliver best in planet industrial water system performance through equipment sustaining support and technical guidance to sustaining facility teams to provide for safe, uninterrupted factory operations while reducing operating costs and improving operational quality and efficiency.
- Maintain Plan of Record documentation and specifications governing system design, troubleshooting, and operations.
- Provide direct support and maintain periodic communication with key suppliers to ensure latest and most cost-effective solutions are implemented and that technical accuracy is maintained in master specifications and standards.
- 2+ years experience in manufacturing, equipment/system engineering and/or water purification/treatment operations
- Bachelor's Degree in chemical or mechanical engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- Data driven decision making skills.
- Structured problem-solving skills.
- Team player to embrace team collaboration in a dynamically changing environment.
- Skills to present technical data and solutions to a variety of audiences; both non-technical and technical.
- Willingness to work in a large variety of engineering tasks.
- Stakeholder management: skills to influence outside of direct management chain.
- .General system troubleshooting skills.
Please note: Please note: This role is 100% onsite role.
This is an immediate start long-term contract role paying up to $60-$70 per hour and is available on a either a W-2 or 1099 contract basis.
Please apply online for an immediate start.