HR Operations Specialist - Netherlands, Hoofddorp - €295 per day - 6 Month Contract
I am working with a large IT company based in Hoofddorp, Netherlands to recruit a HR Operations Specialist to work alongside the HR Business Partner for a 6 month contract as an independent contractor. This role is a great opportunity to get involved in identifying gaps in the business and to build HR processes.
- Manage HR Operations process reviews and optimization.
- Identify process gaps.
- Build process documentation for HR processes for the Netherlands (process maps, SOP/work instruction, etc.)
- Stakeholder management and collaboration with the HRBP and CoE´s (Benefits, Compensation, Talent Acquisitions, etc.) in alignment with the HR Shared Services team strategy and priorities
- Fluent Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of and extensive experience with HR Operations processes, HR/Benefits administration, Netherland government/benefits portal and Dutch legislation
- Experience with HR Operations process review, optimization and documentation (process maps, SOP/work instruction and similar knowledge base documents)
- Very good knowledge of and experience with MS Office (mainly Word, Excel, Outlook) and HR-systems, preferably Success Factors and/or Workday
- Process oriented, accurate, efficiency focused, able to think outside-of-the box and challenge current processes/status
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
If you meet the criteria for this role and are available to work as an independent contractor for 6 months with the possibility of extension, then please apply.