Our client, a global technology business, based in Reading, are currently hiring for a HR Business Partner to support the implementation of country-specific programs and strategic HR related matters across all Company's entities in the UK.
- Ensuring all employment relations issues and matters in the UK are dealt with in compliance with local laws and business risk is minimised and key stakeholders are engaged appropriately.
- Ensuring compliance to all legislative and organisational policy requirements for the UK.
- Partner with leaders within an assigned business unit to understand business activities, implement people action plans and deliver organisational success.
- Proactively analysing country risks and metrics, and working closely with relevant stakeholders as required to ensure mitigation plans and proactive initiatives are implemented
- Leading the design and roll out of engagement activities as part of the UK engagement program, and in accordance with the global CSR activities, creating opportunities for connection and moments that matter.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent, preferably in human resource management, employment legislation, organisational psychology, business, or a related field (minimum 2:2 level); and/or:
- CIPD Associate Diploma in People Management.
- Proven knowledge of UK employment law.
- Experience in managing complex employee relations cases, including disciplinary, grievance, performance management, sickness absence cases, and organisational change (including but not limited to restructuring and TUPE).
- Experience of partnering with business leaders, providing coaching, advice and guidance across the full HR life cycle.
- Deep and broad knowledge of HR processes, preferably gained in a dynamic global and matrix organisation.
This is a full time, hybrid contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.