Our client is a global Financial Services business, based in the Netherlands. We are working with them to recruit an experienced Financial Controller, on a six month contract basis, to support the Financial Control Team.
Your primary objective will be to manage month end close activities, various financial reports, process improvement and risk management. Due to their passion for continuous improvement, they have recently implemented a new financial information system, so you will be encouraged to identify and improve processes and procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a strong Finance function, embracing challenges and adding value.
Hybrid working is available, however you must be based in the Netherlands to be considered and speak fluent Dutch.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller role:
- Together with the Financial Control and Accounting Team, ensure the completeness and accuracy of the financial administration
- Participate in the Month End Close activities of the Financial Control team and work closely with outsourcing partners and the Accounting Team
- Provide monthly reports to management and shareholders
- Prepare and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Implement and review internal controls within the Risk Control Framework (RCF)
- Support with the preparation of annual accounts and corporate tax returns
Requirements for the Financial Controller role:
- A completed HBO or Master's degree (economics, accountancy)
- A good team player who will take the team further
- Strong analytical skills and able to quickly understand and solve complex issues
- Affinity with data processing and analysis
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written, and good communication skill
- Experience with Oracle (Finance) is an advantage
- Available to start on short notice (one month maximum) and commit to the duration of the contract
Please apply online to be considered.