We are working with a well known, global business, to recruit a Finance Analyst based in London. This is a nine month, daily rate contract with the possibility to go permanent (but never guaranteed) and offers hybrid working options.
This Finance Analyst role will be supporting one of our clients fasting growing divisions, advertising. Working with the sales and product teams, you will conduct in depth analysis to uncover opportunities or risks and help advise the leadership teams.
This role requires an individual with exceptional analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen, strong partnership skill and a strategic thinker. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Primary responsibilities for the Finance Analyst role:
- Financial controllership, reporting and planning.
- Build reports to provide Analytical insights on input metrics and strategic initiatives. Delivering actionable insights and recommendations. Responsible for weekly & monthly reporting to business partners and deep dive into relevant insights
- Reporting and tracking against relevant initiatives - Tracking and measurement.
- Collaboration with sales and product teams.
Requirements for the Finance Analyst role:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce or similar discipline with analytical bias.
- Advanced Excel modelling and SQL skills.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience with statistical analysis, financial analysis and customer/product segmentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Available to start on short notice - ideally maximum of 4 weeks notice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and exciting division of a large business.
Please apply online!