Our client, a global enterprise technology company are currently hiring for a Facilities Engineer to support routine operations and maintenance on factory waste treatment systems.
- Operating and maintaining industrial wastewater treatment, which support our operations facilities.
- Performing routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Utilising quality systems and diagnosing process issues in industrial treatment systems.
- Role modeling safety and quality.
- Treatability studies of different chemical constituents feeding Industrial Waste systems.
- Commissioning new IWS systems, including FAT/OAT document review and implementation, startup support and training delivery.
- A minimum of 2 years of related facilities experience.
- Knowledge in the theory and principles of operations and controls of facilities systems
- Working knowledge and hands-on technical capabilities of preventative and predictive maintenance, trouble shooting, diagnosis and repair
- Instrumentation and controls knowledge with SCADA systems
- Ability to work from maintenance schedules, blueprints, procedures, and diagrams.
- A good understanding of building air handling, pump and piping systems and ability to troubleshoot operational problems in these systems.
- A 2-year Associates Degree
Please note: This position requires field work where you will be spending time out in the field working on industrial equipment. You need to be able to lift 25lbs and/or wear protective personal equipment beyond basic. This is not a desk job,.
This is an immediate start long-term contract role paying up to $40-$50 per hour and is available on a either a W-2 or 1099 contract basis.
Please apply online for an immediate start.