Our client, a global enterprise technology company, are currently hiring for a Facilities Technician to support equipment documentation for projects and tracking down equipment in the field and documenting equipment specifics.
- Responsible for performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures and systems.
- Maintain a wide variety of facility plumbing, mechanical, electrical, heating and cooling systems.
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections and performs required preventative maintenance duties.
- Vacuum pumps electrical knowledge
- HVAC experience
- Ability to read schematics
- AS degree preferred or equivalent military experience.
- HS diploma or equivalent
Please note: Please note: This role is 100% onsite role.
This is an immediate start long-term contract role paying up to $40-$45 per hour and is available on either a W-2 or 1099 contract basis.
Please apply online for an immediate start.