Our client, a Reading based law firm with an impressive international reach are hiring a Executive Assistant to join their fast paced and friendly Central Reading Office.
- Managing the Managing Partners electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary
- Ensuring the Managing Partner has all the necessary documentation and details required ahead of meetings.
- Minute taking and distribution of minutes with the wider Partnership team.
- Required at external events and meetings.
- Representing the Managing Partner and the firm when
- Preparing presentations ready for meetings
- Being the first point of contact for clients, internal staff and Partners
- Monitoring and responding to email and telephone enquiries
- Producing reports
- Booking travel, meetings and accommodation
- Carrying out legal research
- Maintaining an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence via the legal filing system
- Providing an oversight of budgets and accounts
- Various other administrative duties as required by the Managing Partner
- Proven PA experience at Executive level preferably in a Legal or other Professional Services organisation.
- Graduate calibre or equivalent pa/executive qualities - (A Level English as a minimum).
- Good project management skills.
- Experience producing reports.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of IT skills within Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel , PowerPoint, Teams & Zoom
- Vibrant and positive attitude
- An additional days holiday for your birthday
- A weekly Wellbeing hour
- 8 hours per annum for charity work
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle scheme
- Bring your dog to work.
- Social committee events
- Ability to buy an additional 5 days holiday.
This is a Part-time permanent position, This is a hybrid role with 2 days required in the Reading office.
Please apply online to be considered.