Do you have 3 + years Project Management experience within web development, marketing or the technology sector? Our client, a creative Marketing and Advertising company, based in High Wycombe, is currently hiring for Digital Project Manager to join their young, fun and rapidly growing team.
- Planning and managing digital campaigns from proposal through to final delivery
- Act as the key contact for clients
- Reviewing and organizing project recourses on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Forming strong relationships with clients and communications channels between the relevant parties
- Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status
- Overseeing the project's timeline and notifying stakeholders of key decision implications and changes to time
- Previous Digital Project Management experience within web development, marketing or the technology sector
- An understanding of SCRUM
- Experience liaising with internal and stakeholders
- Knowledge of using project management tools and procedures
- Understanding of Adobe package, HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This is a hybrid role, working 1-2 days from home and the rest in the office.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.