Our client a Financial Services company based in central London is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to join their busy Marketing team. You will need to have good attention to detail and understand that the clients are at the heart of everything they do.
- Overall responsibility for marketing automation technology
- Implementing strategic and tactical plans to drive and support lead generation
- Managing the companies web platforms including the website, social media and SEO
- Monitoring the customer experience and improve the user journey
- Managing webinar recordings and video editing
- Three years marketing experience preferably within financial services
- Solid understanding of digital marketing including social media and SEO
- Proficiency using marketing automation and CRM software, preferable Pardot and Salesforce
- Basic HTML capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
This is a full time, permanent role working 2/3 days a week from the office in Central London and the rest from home.
Please apply online to be considered.