Our client, one of the world's leading footwear companies, is looking for a Customer Service Representative. Ensuring that the Wholesale receive a high-quality of service.
The Representative manages order books, provides customers with product and service information, and resolves customer problems/claims. Interacting with contacts to retrieve and/or provide information in response to customer enquiries about products or services.
- Track and Tracing of orders.
- Investigating irregularities of orders and informing customers as required.
- Actively ensuring that orders flow through the system flawlessly by managing exceptions.
- Handling of return requests.
- Handling of non-inventory credit or invoice requests.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Provide information on status of orders to Sales as well as customers.
- Communicate late, incomplete, or cancelled orders as well as changes to the collection within set timeframes.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer
- Minimum of 2 years B2B experience
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English
- Solid problem-solving skills with Quality focus
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required
- Can work under pressure and meets deadlines
- Possess natural curiosity to understand processes, departments & clients
- Have a proactive approach in tackling new challenges
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a hybrid role, with 3 days a week required at the office in Hoofddorp.
Please apply online to be considered.