Our client, a leading technology company specialising in ticketing and guest experiences is looking for multiple Client Solutions Specialists as part of a 8-week contract (initially) at their office based in Twyford. You will maintain and build outstanding lines of communication with clients and internal members of staff.
- Deliver exceptional service to European clients using an eCommerce ticketing suite
- Maintaining and building outstanding lines of communication with clients and colleagues internally
- Resolving service desk items within agreed SLA's
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical challenges across multiple applications
- Managing client's expectations
- Effectively communicate progress and project status updates to clients and the client success team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Able to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences
- Theme Park or leisure industry experience would be an advantage but is not essential
This is a full-time position working 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday from our client's office in Twyford. This is a contract position for a minimum of 8 weeks but with the high possibility of being extended or potentially made permanent.
Please apply online for consideration.