Back to jobs
Customer Operations Manager
- Posted 05 January 2023
- Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a Financial Services company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a Customer Operations Manager to be responsible for the Contact Centre and Policy Servicing and will report into the Head of Customer Services.
- Ensuring Customer Service propositions for both advisers and customers is delivered ensuring excellent service continues
- Collaborating with Oversight and Controls Manager to ensure standard operating procedures are reviewed and developed
- Working with the Oversight and Controls Manager to drive down breaches/process errors and implement changes to improve quality
- Managing performance and attendance issues within the team
- Managing the recruitment process through selection, screening and onboarding
- Driving efficiency improvements
- Good understanding of industry practices
- Knowledge of contact centre technology
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Previous management/leadership experience
- Confident with excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate with people of all levels
This is a full time, permanent position with the option of going hybrid after the first 3 months.
Please apply online to be considered.