MarkJames Search are working with a Global business, to recruit an experienced Credit Controller, on a six month contract basis.
Working within the Collections team, in Belfast, you will be responsible for proactively managing the recovery of utility bills through direct customer engagement.
Hybrid working is available (2-3 days a week in the office).
Responsibilities for the Credit Control role:
- Contacting customers when payment is overdue, monitor accounts and proactively engage with customers, providing a high level of customer service and finding the best ways to recover payment for bills; offering advice and flexible repayment plans in accordance with customers' ability to pay
- Working flexibly to action incoming workflow on a daily basis including, calls, emails, & letters; complete weekly reports; provide support to colleagues and other teams as required; be an escalation point for queries that are preventing payment and work with colleagues and customers to resolve these promptly
- Working positively towards individual and collective objectives & targets
- Actively engaging with other colleagues and customers to manage customers' accounts, resolve queries and respond as required
Requirements for the Credit Control role:
- Experience of working within a credit control or customer accounts environment, where you will have worked directly with customers to resolve queries and recover payments due
- Be organised and have exceptional attention to detail with the ability to produce consistently accurate work
- Negotiation skills
- Hands-on flexible approach with the ability to multitask, prioritise your workload and work on your own initiative with minimum supervision
- Customer and quality focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage workload well to ensure work is completed as required
- Great team player with a willingness to share knowledge, develop and support colleagues
Please apply online for consideration.