Our client, one of the worlds largest IT Services & Consulting companues, are currently hiring for a Business Analyst to work onsite and to act as an embedded resource for their end-client who are one of, if not the worlds largest technology brands to be a subject-matter expert in data mining & analysis, and dashboard or report creation dedicated to improving operational efficiency, accuracy and consistency.
- Develop and maintain global SOPs for internal and external partners.
- Ensure strategic and operational alignment between all critical business systems and their user communities
- Support defining of KPIs and develop reporting to track metrics across activities to measure the health of the business, risk areas and impact of improvement initiatives
- Act as the primary global POC for data and measurements integrity.
- The business analyst will be responsible for the creation & roll-out of a globally consistent measurement framework, to measure training activity metrics, business impact metrics, and ROI of partner training / enablement programs.
- Build the global Chromebook measurement dashboard, based on above framework, and lead all data collection workflows across international Google teams and vendors
- Provide project level analysis - producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams & future state proposals)
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Stromng proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel & Google Data Studio
- Experience in connecting training and enablement activities
- Experience in developing standardized measurement/KPI frameworks adopted worldwide.
- Experience in merging and analyzing disjointed data sources to formulate actionable business insights.
- Experience working in a data-driven decision-making environment, leveraging industry standard KPIs to measure and improve performance
- Have a track-record of leading strategic analytics initiatives, ability to navigate strategic and tactical challenges, work in ambiguity, strong sales and general business acumen, and capacity to lead several key initiatives in parallel, working with large, extended and cross functional teams
This is an immediate full time, contract role, for an initial 3-6 months with a view to extending or converting to an FTE role (although this is not guaranteed).
This role can be performed either on a 100% remote or hybrid (seattle) working basis.
Please apply online for consideration