Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet Company, is looking for an exceptional Campaign Producer to join their team based in London. The successful candidate will need to help manage 360 marketing campaign delivery for our Original and Exclusive shows. This position will ensure that each element of a TV show or movie launch marketing campaign is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible. A self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on multiple deadlines with a track record of driving results.
- Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, resources and budgets.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies to assess project requirements, obtain approvals, and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets as per the production plan
- Localisation and trafficking of key promotional materials, including online & offline video, OOH, print, social and display formats, plus owned & operated channel requirements (e.g. key art, box art, trailers)
- Ensure appropriate processes, procedures and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget
- Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems, manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues
- Consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues, and budget or timing implications
- Proactively recognize cross-functional bottlenecks, challenges and workflow constraints and providing operational solutions
- Minimum 3 years Campaign Production experience
- Experience of project management and creative production at an advertising agency, network or studio production company
- Fluent in video, digital and static formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management and ad trafficking
- Detailed knowledge of the workflow within a marketing, production company or digital creative department
- Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life cycle of a job (e.g. timings, milestones, approvals)
- Understanding of digital file and folder management systems (e.g. DAM)
- Experience managing industry/marketing body approvals (e.g. Clearcast)
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams
- Additional European languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Experience working with global cross functional teams
- AV Post-Production experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload
- Ability to operate autonomously amidst ambiguity
This is a Full time, Contract, Hybrid Contract (9 months - with views to extend)
Please apply online for consideration.