The US Recruiter will manage a portfolio of prospective and existing clients to enhance MarkJames Search market share, drive revenues and maintain exceptional levels of customer service within a
defined US based geographic territory. Working to and contributing to personal and overall company targets by managing the full recruitment cycle to a high standard and in line with the overall company vision and strategy.
• Working in our either our Commercial or Technical division, you will develop a specialist market and build your reputation as a specialist recruitment partner for our clients and candidates.
• Use a variety of sales techniques including email campaign and social selling and by attending in person (video) meetings.
• Market mapping and identifying new business opportunities
• Building strong relationships with both your candidate and client networks
• Source the best candidates via the leading job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter and by headhunting passive candidates
• Gather information from your networks to build you client network
• Manage the interview and offer process for both candidates and clients
• Undertake negotiations on client and candidate terms whilst maximising revenue potential
• Adhere to overall company sales structure and strategy to ensure excellent personal performance, whilst adding value to overall company performance
• Manage client and candidate expectations based on market knowledge, offering exceptional levels of customer service always.
• Maintain internal candidate and client database
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• A desire and passion to meet targets
• A strong work ethic
• Strong commercial acumen
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• An ambitious and entrepreneurial mind set
• Fully uncapped quarterly commission
• Annual over achievement bonus of £10,000
• Regular pay review
• Cash and reward incentive prizes
• Career progression and development via our Career Pathway program
• 25 days of holiday per year.
• Take your Birthday off every year
• Pension scheme contribution
• Quarterly team 'experience day' incentive
• Annual team 'holiday' incentive
• Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Top Biller Awards
• Annual Christmas party
• Annual Summer party
• Monthly team social events
MarkJames Search is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.