About the role:
A 12-month contract for the position of Treasury Analyst has opened in the Dublin office of a very large multinational. The job will be reporting to the Senior Director of International Treasury. This role will be based in a small but busy department, for a large Multinational company with a broad remit of responsibility. The department manages both commercial and service companies in an unregulated and regulated environment, across EMEA, APAC, and LATAM.
Cash Management (circa 70 percent of role)
Daily Cash management:
- Execute funding transfers, time deposits, and FX transfers as required
- Accurate daily Cash positioning
- Resolving Ad-hoc requests from the business, audit requests, and corporate partner requests
- Ongoing Improvement of Cash Forecasting model
- On-going investigation of investment opportunities and risk mitigation
- Collaborate with Tax, Finance, and Legal Teams to manage the delivery and execution of capital actions.
Analytical Function (30 percent of role):
- Ability to gather treasury information from forensic accounting of ERP system (PeopleSoft) would be of benefit
- Work closely with business units to monitor and clear intercompany balances
- Ongoing treasury projects. Being able to prioritize between those projects and BAU day- to-day treasury queries and routines is essential
- Strong experience in corporate treasury or exceptionally high level of transferable experience
- Degree in finance/mathematics/or another quantitative related discipline or similar experience
- Very high level of attention to detail and numerate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter and ability to tackle ambiguity
- Ability to see projects through from end-to-end.
- Strong systematic and financial modelling skills
- Results focused