Our Client, a business intelligence and exhibitions group, based in London, is currently hiring a Technology on-boarding Coordinator to improve the colleague experience around new starters being on-boarded with their technology when first arriving in the company.
- Work closely with the local and regional HR and recruitment teams on the pipeline of new starters.
- Liaise with the line managers to ensure they have received the log in credentials of their new starters, and they know the process for creating tickets for their new starters to order access to software, other systems and data required for their role.
- Tracking the progress of tickets once created and ensure that any issues or delays to the completion of the ticket are addressed
- Ensure a ServiceNow ticket is captured for every new starter and inform Service Desk via the ServiceNow ticket
- Push through the ServiceNow tickets to ensure they get approved quickly
- Verify completion of the hardware, software and access requests with the Line Manager
- Communicate the whereabouts of hardware to the Line Manager ahead of the new joiner arriving
- Contact the new starter within 24 hours of their arrival to validate that everything is in place
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and able to run reports using the tool
- Project Management experience preferred but not essential
- Customer focused: The successful candidate should be focused on delivering a good service, specifically in the on-boarding space.
- Personal organisation, responsiveness and issue management: the ability to remain calm under pressure, respond quickly to issues and effectively managing a variety of competing activities and priorities.
- Ability to act on own initiative but also understand when to escalate.
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 3 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Requirement to be in London office on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
Please apply online to be considered.