Long term potential to go to 18 months.
1. Maintain and operate liquid bulk and specialty gas/chemical delivery equipment.
2. Perform minor inspections and preventive maintenance on gas and chemical related equipment.
3. Perform daily rounds including recording readings, completing safety inspections, monitoring online gas and chemical systems, verifying toxic gas monitoring operations, and completing chemical tote/drum and gas cylinder change-outs.
4. Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
5. Maintains a high level of work ethics and safety, in all aspects of chemical, electrical and mechanical work that is being completed.
6. Solid and quick learner, able to handle multiple items/issues at once (multitasking).
7. May need to help cover non dayshift schedules for Vacation and Sick Coverage
The 5 essential and desirable skills/ experience required for the role.
1. Chemical safety awareness,
2. Mechanical and electrical maintenance background
3. Basic electronics knowledge
4. Two years of industrial work experience.
5. Evidence of previous work in a successful team environment.
? A brief description of the team/environment they will be working, i.e. size, reporting lines, fast paced etc. Team environment will be paired for projects, safety and training .... can be fast paced at time, we are an operating and a R&D facility.
? What are the 5 essential and desirable skills/ experience required for the role? Chemical Safety, Ability to use Electric Pallet Jack, Mechanical Aptitude, Electrical Aptitude, can work in Team environment.
? What are the minimum educational qualifications required, including any specific professional training or certifications? No High School minimum, but work experience in the above listed skills is preferred If you have Forklift or Elect Pallet Jack Cert and experience.
? Will the worker require experience/knowledge of any specific IT Systems/Software? Windows and Microsoft Applications
**** We have Chlorine Gas, Ammonium Fluoride and several variations of Laser recharge gases, including Xenon and Krypton.
Chemicals range from Tetramethyl Ammonium Hydroxide, Sulfuric Acid and Solvents including blends.
Safety Data Sheets for both Liquids and Gasses and are provided in the training packages prepared for incoming Technician candidates and Intel is a leader in Safety in the Semiconductor Industry. ****
*** Contractor's involvement with chemicals ***
A routine day deals with about 30% dealing with changing empty non-toxic gas cylinders (or cylinder bundles), empty 55-gallon drums of semi-conductor grade chemicals including Hydrogen Peroxide, Tetramethyl Ammonium Hydroxide, Ammonium Hydroxide, various Solvents. Additionally, the Sulfuric Acid systems are similar, but 240-gallon Tote fed systems. The gasses mentioned are correct with the exception that the Technician will not be changing Toxic gases like our Chlorine Gas and Ammonium Fluoride systems but will only be monitoring those systems during rounds. Actual frequency will vary from day to day depending on which systems go empty that day, as for the remainder of the day it is monitoring the systems, preventative maintenance, housekeeping, safety rounds and training of system operation.