Our client, a global leading IT Solutions provider and Systems Integrator are currently hiring for a Technical Test Lead to work to own the quality of a given product or group of products in the programme, through test development, execution and defect resolution for a global automotive client.
- Work closely with product owners, as well as counterpart product testers and developers, to define and quantify testing scope
- Refine and expand scope through assessment of broader project goals, notably horizontal requirements, as well as previous testing efforts and testing best practices
- Assess test cases developed by other team to determine suitability for reuse, or any gaps in scope
- Develop test requirements, scenarios and cases from multiple sources, including use cases and any specifications
- Ensure traceability of test cases and requirements
- Gain consensus approval for final testing scope and test cases from relevant stakeholders
- Define specific test environment and test data requirements for all test cases, across multiple testing phases
- Perform test preparation activities
- Manage day-to-day level test execution and requirements, working with product owners, developers, testers and others
- Plan execution activities, including environment booking, in collaboration with parallel testing efforts, and test data set up, as well as test scheduling
- Perform test execution activities, including running tests, reporting results, defect resolution and real-time monitoring
- Perform analysis of the testing to determine which test cases and features should be automated
- Become familiar with the in-house test automation tool, and automate test cases
- Actively manage any defects raised, providing input to the resolution process
- Work across products to create a cross-functional test plan and test cases
- Support other product areas where necessary, especially in cross-functional testing efforts
- 8+ years experience in End-to-End testing, including making test plans and test strategy
- Good Automation knowledge, specially back end automation like API
- IOT device testing expedience, preferable from the Automotive domain
- Experience in managing day-to-day level test executions and requirements, working with product owners, developers, testers and others
This is a full time, contract positions for 12 months which can be extended on a long term basis or become permanent if preferred (although this is not guaranteed).
This is a site based role with the expectation to be on client site in Brussels 5 days per week, Monday-Friday.
Please apply online for consideration