To partner the recruiter teams to deliver exceptional permanent and temporary/contract talent sourcing support to ensure the achievement of both individual and team targets using a number of proven advertising, search and headhunting techniques.
• Creatively source for high calibre candidates using various tools such as LinkedIn, job boards (Reed, Total Jobs, Indeed etc), search engines and social media channels
• Work closely with recruiters and managers to identify key candidates for permanent and contract opportunities by and evaluating candidate skills against specific job descriptions
• Conduct phone interviews to pre-qualify candidates.
• Conduct video interviews to pre-qualify candidates.
• Format CVs in a presentable format and in line with overall company CV quality measures
• Develop and execute targeted LinkedIn project campaigns to attract active and passive job seekers for both open and predicted vacancies
• Create and maintain a pipeline of high calibre temporary and contract candidates for both open and predicted vacancies.
• Review resumes for appropriate skills, experience, and knowledge that are relevant to our position requirements.
• Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company’s database (Bullhorn)
• Source and identifying high calibre candidates in both the UK & EMEA.
• Act as a trusted advisor to all clients and colleagues.
• Manage weekly temporary staffing timesheet collection and completion via the company’s temporary worker online portal.
• Liaise with outsourced payroll partner for weekly payment of temporary workers
• Monitor company general and accounts email inbox’s
• Answer incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
• Relevant experience of providing high quality talent sourcing/recruitment support experience, gained from within in an external recruitment agency environment
• Able to work at speed, with a high quality of service and delivery for immediate start temporary and contract requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with people of all levels.
• Proven research skills using LinkedIn RPS
• Familiarity with other jobs boards including Reed, Total Jobs and/or Indeed preferred.
• Complete grasp of recruiting lifecycle.
• Good understanding of the UK temporary and contract market and relevant terminology
• Experience using a recruitment related CRM/Applicant Tracking System, preferably Bullhorn.
• Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to search for those hard-to-fill vacancies.
• Quarterly performance related bonus
• Regular pay review
• Cash and reward incentive prizes
• Career progression and development via our Career Pathway program
• 25 days of holiday per year.
• Take your Birthday off every year
• Pension scheme contribution
• Quarterly team 'experience day' incentive
• Annual team 'holiday' incentive
• Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Top Biller Awards
• Annual Christmas party
• Annual Summer party
• Monthly team social events
MarkJames Search is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status