Our clients, a multinational energy company, based in London is currently hiring for a Strategy and Propositions Manager - Solar & Battery to drive acquisition and partner strategy for grid-scale solar and battery storage projects.
- Market insight and intelligence: working with researchers and Manage the development of the strategy for Solar and Storage.
- Sector strategy: working closely with the Head of Acquisitions and the leadership team to develop strategy, approach and tactics for how acquisitions and JVs or framework agreements with developers can help meet sector targets.
- Acquisition criteria: help define acquisition criteria, profile potential targets or partners, and provide input into origination efforts aimed to deliver a balanced portfolio of sufficient scale and above hurdle rates of return.
- Pipeline and strategy reporting: managing both planned and ad-hoc internal strategy reporting at all levels.
- Strategy workshops: planning and delivering both planned and ad-hoc strategy and market positioning workshops as requested by senior management.
- Team: the successful candidate will liaise with and coordinate a wide variety of stakeholders and functions across the Group
- Experience of strategy formulation and associated tools and techniques.
- Strong project and programme definition and management capabilities to shape and drive forward evolution of strategy in solar and battery storage.
- At least 5 years' experience in GB energy sector, and good insight into markets (e.g. macro-economic and project specific value drivers, key players and competition, regulation, policy frameworks, technology, etc)
- Experience in renewables, including solar and storage
- Ability to assimilate and distil large volumes of data down to key themes and implications
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment interfacing with internal and external teams
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 4-6 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This role is Inside IR35, LTD companies cannot be engaged.
This is hybrid role, with requirement to attend office in London 2 times a week.