Our client, one of the leading education charities working in the not-for-profit sector are currently hiring for a Strategic Projects Lead.
In this role you will be responsible for managing cross-organisational strategic projects. This will include business critical projects including the implementation of key corporate policies and procedures, the streamlining and automation of business processes, and technology transformation.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative working approach
- Experience of policy development/ implementation
- Understanding of business transformation and change principles
- Project Management Methodology Qualification (Prince 2, Agile, Scrum or equivalent)
- MS Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Generous Holiday allowance (30 days plus bank holidays)
- 6% matched pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Family friendly policies to support flexible working
Flexibility for hybrid working with an expectation of being in the office 1-2 days a week in the Reading office.
Please apply online to be considered