Our client an international telecommunication company is looking to employ a Sponsorship and Partnerships manager on a 12-month fixed term contract.
We are looking for a candidate to support a team of Senior Managers in coordinating our client's sponsorship strategy in various markets and in delivering major partnerships across the client's network.
All activities listed below will be delivered in collaboration with a Senior Sponsorship Manager.
- Consolidate and analyse our Sponsorship budget, portfolios, and roadmap (Group and local).
- Promote the sharing, development, and implementation of local and International best practices
- Support in managing the countries' relationships and in setting up key internal events
- Responsible for benchmark and innovative ideas to inspire markets and Group.
- Support the delivery of key partnerships across various markets.
- Good Brand expertise
- Good Marketing skills
- Experience of managing a wide-ranging portfolio of sponsorship/partnership
- Experience of multi-market working in complex organisations across borders
- Evidence of broad familiarity with the technical and commercial environment within a global telecoms and media business
- Able to work as part of a team
- Fluent English and French required
- Frequent travels in Paris (at least twice a month) and in Africa (twice a term).
This position is offered with a generous car allowance and bonus scheme, along with additional company benefits.