Our client, a SaaS company with a next-generation product within the MarTech space, is currently hiring for a Solution Engineer to work together with the Sales and Customer Success teams to execute growth strategies that result in customer success and the company's revenue growth.
- Define, manage, and execute the growth strategy and performance of a specific region.
- Enhance awareness of the entire suite of solutions across all accounts of your assigned region.
- Understand your customer's business(es) and how it operates & the priorities that drive decisions.
- Create demand by discovering business problems or opportunities and aligning them to the client's solution.
- Build credibility and trust with necessary external
- Take both ambiguous and complex business problems and using research and business assessment capabilities, define the problem, drive innovative ideas, define the opportunity set, and recommend actionable next steps.
- Evaluate and present solution options to enhance the positive outcome of customer's decision
- Support the generation of pipeline that results in over-achievement of quota while exceeding CSAT scores.
- Collaborate with internal resources & external partners to drive additional value to the customer.
- Delivery of executive level demonstrations, construction of future state customer journey strategies, and developing IT roadmaps.
- Accurately report and forecast activity to regional and executive leadership.
- Learn and distribute market intelligence to your team(s)
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in supporting sales either as a SE or Solutions or Pre-Sales Consultant, selling digital advertising & marketing, programmatic digital data products and comparable marketing or advertising SaaS solutions to every level of a marketing or advertising organization across a variety of industries and verticals.
- You will also have a successful history of creating market opportunities and are comfortable selling & solutioning in a wide variety of arenas from the C-suite to industry events and can create, support, and/or deliver impactful presentations accordingly.
- Fluency in English and additional language would be a plus
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is 100% home/remote based with occasional travel required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.