MarkJames Search are currently hiring for a Senior Talent Sourcer to join our busy Talent Sourcing Team to deliver exceptional temporary/contract talent sourcing support to ensure the achievement of both individual and team targets using a number of proven advertising, search and headhunting techniques.
- Creatively source for high calibre candidates using various tools such as LinkedIn, job boards (Reed, Total Jobs, Indeed etc), search engines and social media channels
- Work closely with recruiters and managers to identify key candidates for temporary/contract opportunities by evaluating candidate skills against specific job description requirements
- Conduct phone interviews to pre-qualify candidates.
- Conduct video interviews to pre-qualify candidates.
- Format CVs in a presentable format and in line with overall company CV quality measures
- Develop and execute targeted LinkedIn project campaigns to attract active and passive job seekers for both open and predicted vacancies
- Create and maintain a pipeline of high calibre temporary and contract candidates for both open and predicted vacancies.
- Review resumes for appropriate skills, experience, and knowledge that are relevant to our position requirements.
- Previous recruitment experience is essential
- Able to work at speed, with a high quality of service and delivery for immediate start temporary and contract vacancies
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with people of all levels via email, phone and in person/video
- Familiarity with job boards including Reed, Total jobs or Indeed
This is a full time, permanent position, working 38 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
This role will be a hybrid role, working 1-2 days per week from our office in Theale, Berkshire.
Please apply online for consideration.