Our client, are currently hiring for a Senior Solutions Architecht to support the existing portfolio and all change delivery by bridging the specific business problems and issues to the technologies that support them.
- Leads a team of skilled professionals in delivering ongoing improvement to the IT estate,
- Develops a technical architecture Roadmap for the Insurance area and influences delivery according to these agreed future states,
- Acts as a trusted technical advisor to the business in considering solution options and end states,
- Drives ongoing review and documentation of current and future to-be states,
- Oversees the correct alignment of the technology with the business needs,
- Ensures that technology decisions align with the group architectural strategy and guidelines, where possible,
- Delivers solutions designed for effective test and operational excellence
- Keep an eye on the future emerging technology trends and present regular updates for consideration.
- Experience in an Architect or Senior Archiect role, in a Financial Services, Banking, Insurance or Risk environement.
- Experience in Policy Administration Platforms and associated ecosystems.
- Experience in Integration Platforms and technologies.
- Appreciation of InfoSec practices as applied in a regulated environment.
- Appreciation of Cloud capabilities and services.
- Appreciation in Data Platforms and technologies.
- Knowledgeable in the use of architectural modelling tools.
This is a full-time, permanent/FTE position, workinh Monday to Friday.
This is a hybrid role, with 1-2 days a week required at the office in Basingstoke with some travel to other UK offices required.
Please apply online to be considered.