Senior Sales Development Representative
Our client is a leading group of eight health technology companies simplifying the complexity of data integration for the NHS and international healthcare markets.
The Senior Development Representative's main role will be to provide support for the generation of new business leads & opportunities. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, you will be responsible for identifying, analysing and approaching key stakeholders for the deployment of their products with NHS partners, support them to improve outcomes for their patients and drive transformational benefits within their local systems
You will play a pivotal role in the process of identifying opportunities to grow our services, develop relationships with NHS leaders, and provide insight across the business into the challenge our NHS partners face.
You will also work closely with their sales, partnership and marketing teams to ensure a successful end to end mobilisation of services, keeping the customer at the heart of the process.
Experience in working in or with NHS partners is welcomed but not essential.
- Lead generation - working to support the Sales team to map potential clients and pro-actively find interested partners who are interested in products of the company with a particular focus on the products of Transforming Systems and are able to influence at organisation, CCG or STP level.
- To quickly build engaging, lasting relationships across the NHS and social care and develop these, leading to successful commercial contracts in the UK.
- To develop strong internal relationships across the company especially with the sales, marketing & partnerships team to enable a slick handover between sales and customer success.
- To follow larger sales through to conclusion, working to the Sales team to support landing enterprise sales across all product lines by identifying and engaging with key buying personas.
- Research and develop strategies and be able to maximise leverage across personal and company wide networks and relationships to maximise available opportunities.
- Understand stakeholder management at an advanced level and develop strategies for engaging with key buying personas.
THE RIGHT PERSON
They are looking for a focused and organised individual who is looking to grow and develop within the role. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be flexible, with the ability to easily align with changes in priorities. You will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- History of successful sales & lead generation.
- Committed to developing their career in digital health technology.
- An ambitious individual who is passionate about sales and digital health technology.
- High organised, driven individual who is focussed and committed to generating sales through advanced outreach techniques to engage clients across varied healthcare settings and levels of seniority.
- Ability to recognise active opportunities and prioritise sales, balancing your relationships across other strategic functions in a manner that is subtle and engaging both for internal and external customers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex message to different audiences.
- Able to manage multiple sales leads, to develop them into opportunities and work with the commercial, operational and customer service teams to drive sales, in a manner that conveys a sense of urgency without being perceived by the client as "hard selling".
- Energetic, flexible and adaptive, with ability to roll your sleeves up and learn on the job.
- Empathetic and collaborative in approach, with the ability to quickly develop strong relationships with external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure, to deliver against targets to increase the customer footprint for Transforming Systems.
- Very comfortable with technology and working remotely.
- Educated to degree level or relevant professional experience.
- Training in professional sales techniques.
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday-Friday.
This is a hybrid role, 2-3 days in the office.
Please apply online to be considered.