Our client, one of the world's leading footwear companies, is looking for a Senior Payroll Analyst. processing the payroll each month accurately, from input to final payment Supporting Human Resource department in any other payroll related tasks.
You'll collaborate with your colleague Payroll Analyst and our HR Coordinators to optimize our payroll processes. together with a colleague, Payroll Analyst, for the following countries: Germany, Austria, France, UK, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Italy, and the Netherlands.
- Payroll data input for primarily Germany, Austria, France, UK, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Italy
- Kronos timecards check and prepare monthly reports for input.
- Maintain contact with other departments (HR, Treasury, Tax and Retail Operations) on payroll related items.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly retail bonus sheet.
- Monthly payroll payments.
- Provide 1st line support to employees.
- Support in audits & ad hoc requests.
- Ensure key controls (eg. RACI) are respected and the SOX requirements are met.
- Evaluate and advise on improvements to our current payroll process, including our payroll provider.
- You have your degree in Payroll Administration (Dutch: Praktijk Diploma Loonadministratie)
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience in an international environment is a strong advantage.
- You have a basic knowledge of European labor law.
- Experience with administrative tasks such as EMEA payroll process, use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness
- Experience with Safeguard and Kronos is desirable
- Able to work result oriented with stringent deadlines and highlight any events that may lead to not meeting deadlines.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a hybrid role, with 3 days a week required at the office in Hoofddorp.
Please apply online to be considered.