Our client, an Enterprise technology company, based in London, are currently hiring for a Senior Optimisation Strategist to proactively recommend optimisation to targeting criteria, audience segments, creative, land pages and supply sources on campaigns.
- Partnering with your Sales counterparts, "Own" a set of our premium high-value advertiser accounts from pre-sales, campaign set-up and optimisation to post-campaign analysis and future opportunity development.
- Work independently to identify, prioritise and provide necessary service and proactive advice for improvement of assigned accounts either through best practice implementation, account analysis, and/or category expertise.
- Be an expert with respect to optimisation opportunities and be able to communicate these to all levels of our advertiser's organisations.
- Have a deep knowledge of all advertising products and be able to look for opportunities to cross-sell your clients into other areas of the business.
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic marketing advice either within a direct company or as part of an agency.
- Strong understanding of all facets of digital marketing, best practice campaign development and management, and a willingness to keep abreast of emerging trends within the industry
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through the use of analytic, category expertise and critical thinking
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) & Strong DSP knowledge
- Experience servicing and/or consulting in a vendor/client relationship
- Knowledge of broad marketing & advertising trends and frameworks
- Willingness to travel
- Language requirements: Italian is preferable
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.