Our clients, a global multinational technical professional services firm providing integrated solutions through engineering, is currently hiring for Senior Mechanical Designer to contribute to successfully delivering projects to budget and timescales.
- Accountable for the completion of all designated work to programme and budget.
- Collaborating as part of the Engineering/ Project team to provide the best solution for the client.
- To provide accurate Engineering design documentation in accordance with Standards and Procedures to an excellent standard.
- You will have a good awareness of HSEQ, including duties under CDM and best professional practice.
- You will have excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build solid working relationships internally and with key stakeholders.
- Autocad knowledge and experience - both 2D and 3D modelling.
- Creation of General arrangement drawings/ equipment setting out drawings and modelling of vendor items.
- Autocad Plant 3D experience - use of running pipework within the software/ modelling from specs created in the office and also Isometrics.
- Revit - MEP Pipework/ equipment modelling using Revit families we have created in the office, and the understanding of setting up GA's in Revit.
- Navisworks simulate.
- Pointcloud viewer softwares.
- Knowledge, interpretation and application of relevant client, industry standards.
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 6 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This role is available in Manchester and/or Chester.
Please apply online for consideration.