Job title Senior International Business Reorganisations Lawyer
Salary £95,000 - £135,000
Type Permanent - Hybrid
Our client is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, they bring their creativity and insight to their clients' most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, they work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Their work is often complex, yet their vision is simple: to be the clear choice for their clients, for their people and for the communities they work in.
They are looking for motivated, entrepreneurial corporate lawyers with experience of corporate reorganisations, strong technical skills, and a desire to work in a dynamic multi-disciplinary environment.
- Providing corporate legal advice on a broad range of client solutions spanning intra-group corporate reorganisations, including legal entity rationalisations, group redesign, carve-outs and spin-offs, and post-acquisition integration projects.
- Building relationships with other teams and clients to develop and provide multi-disciplinary solutions
- Project managing and driving projects to conclusion
- Training and mentoring more junior team members
- Managing the financial aspects of projects from costing work at the proposal stage to ensuring delivery to budget
- Assisting with the development of internal know-how and it tools
The successful candidate would preferably have experience in delivering international business reorganisations and be:
- A strong technical lawyer with good knowledge of English corporate law and experience delivering a variety of intra-group reorganisations for clients.
- Able to understand the legal solution within the wider commercial picture.
- Able to plan and lead the delivery of complex projects on time and on budget with minimal supervision.
- A driven and proactive leader team player who is keen to support the development of junior team members.
- Entrepreneurial, motivated and be excited by the opportunity to provide legal services in a global, multi-disciplinary environment.
It is expected that the successful applicant will be an English-qualified solicitor with a minimum of 5 years' PQE experience. Strong academic, technical, and personal skills are essential.