Our client, a data analytics and process intelligence company, is looking for a talented Senior Frontend Engineer to join the team in Milan, Italy (remote work also available).
The role involves support the client's efforts aimed to the commercialization of web-based data science tools for the process industry. You will drive and extend the client's existing software frontend, based on a micro frontend architecture, with additional structural components, innovative features, and effective connections to 3rd party systems. The goal is to transfer the developed solution into production and monitor the deployment.
- Experience witth the core framework: Vue.js
- Libraries: axios, Vuex, Vue-router, Vuetify, single-spa
- Data visualization libraries: D3, Plot.ly or similar
- Instinct for designing practical, intuitive, and aesthetically pleasing user interfaces.
- Authentication using OAuth2/OIDC/JWT.
- Development with TypeScript or another OOP language.
- Knowledge of SASS/SCSS pre-processors.
- Version Control (Git).
- Automated testing.
- Continuous integration and deployment.
- Container-based technologies (Docker).
- Basic understanding of publishing NPM libraries.
- Experience in producing production-ready code.
- Using and building REST-APIs.
- Understanding of microservice architectures.
- Interest in engineering problems and challenges related to industry 4.0 in biotechnological, chemical and pharmaceutical processes.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Italian.
- A university degree in computer science, informatics, or similar fields.
- Organized and structured working, strong communication, dedication, divergent thinking.
- Develop and improve web-based data visualization and user interfaces for bioprocess data analysis.
- Create mock-ups of user interfaces and evaluate their acceptance with users.
- Support development of products for international clients from biotechnological and chemical industry.
- Extend our unique technology with your smart ideas and concepts.
What the client offers:
- Integration into a young and dynamic team of computationally experienced chemical engineers, biotechnologists and computer scientists ready to master the digitalization challenge in the process industry.
- Sharp learning curve in a challenging and highly interdisciplinary working environment.
- Integration in our agile SCRUM development team, open towards modern technologies and solutions.
- Possibility to spend 10% of your work hours into a work relevant personal research project.
- Self-improvement opportunities supported by regular code reviews and coding dojos.
- Appealing career opportunities in a fast-growing company
This is a full-time role (Monday to Friday) with the possibility to work from remote.
Please contact the recruiter if you are interested.