Senior Business Development Manager - Dynamics 365
Our client, a leading Microsoft Gold Partner and Microsoft Dynamics 365 MSP/System Integrator, are currently hiring for a Senior Business Development Manager to sell services and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software in a defined territory.
In this role you will be responsible to identify, qualify and closes net new client opportunities and work with existing clients focusing on cross-selling, consulting sales and managed services as well as client retention.
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of Dynamics 365 service offerings and be able to present these in context to the client's requirement.
- Develop new client relationships through targeted business development campaigns
- Work proactively with every assigned client to explore how they can realise more value from the Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and consume more services.
- Proactively stay current with Microsoft planned releases and consider how these could benefit or impact clients.
- Review with clients where they are at on the internal maturity model.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop campaign activity to our customers and to feedback on requirements for sales enablement materials
- Work closely with Practice Directors to scope customer engagement based on service offerings.
- Keep our CRM system up to date with all details of clients, contacts, sales activity and client feedback.
- Produce accurate sales forecasts.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual margin targets by selling services and Microsoft Cloud Subscriptions.
- Experience of selling Microsoft solutions including Dynamics 365, Azure, Power Apps Business Intelligence
- A strong track record of selling consultancy and managed service solutions
- Strong account management and solution selling.
- Ability to engage effectively with and influence decision makers and executives.
- Ability to manage full sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Able to manage, act upon and close inbound partner leads
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday-Friday.
This is a 100% home/remote based role, with some travel to the London HQ as required. Office space is available in Central London if Hybrid or office-based working is preferred.
Please apply online to be considered.