Senior B2C Marketing Manager
- Posted 15 March 2023
- Salary £96000 - £115000 per annum
- Job type Contract - Inside of IR35
- DisciplineMarketing & Creative
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global leader in Technology, Information & Internet is currently hiring for a Senior B2C Marketing Manager to deliver engaging marketing campaigns to drive engagement and customer acquisition and be responsible for the content and placement strategy on tablet devices.
In this role, you will create best-in-class marketing campaigns, working with creative agencies and app partners in all categories. They will own strategising, executing, and optimising campaigns across on device channels and will leverage performance data and testing to develop recommendations, best practices and improve processes. You will also partner closely with product teams to roll out features and input into the roadmap.
- Develop marketing plans to support various marketing initiatives on device; create and schedule campaigns to drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Create and manage the full process of editorial campaigns, including zeitgeist events
- Own the merchandising calendar and communicate back key information and deadlines.
- Work with external partners to source relevant content and inputs from partner teams
- Work with internal teams to improve and simplify operational processes.
- Troubleshoot scheduling issues and find fixes in the short term and long term, identifying areas of improvements in tools and processes
- Report on marketing campaigns using different methods including A/B test to measure success of marketing campaigns and drive channel optimization
- Synthesize and analyze business metrics for insights summary
- Work with product and tech teams to test and implement new features
- Drive ad hoc merchandising programs to improve CX, automation and personalization on device and report on project results
- Actively investigate and suggest new ways to help customers discover and engage with apps
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Senior B2C Marketing or Merchandising role, with a focus on consumer engagement and acquisition in the technology, media, retail or eCommerce sectors.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communication or other related field, or equivalent experience
- Highly organized and comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience with Photoshop or similar tools
- Experience with developing, executing, and analysing marketing experiments and tests
- Experience managing marketing campaigns and writing customer-facing content
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across teams, including product management, marketing, and creative partners
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and deliver results
- Ability to interpret customer research, data and metrics to back up and challenge assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the performance of marketing campaigns and projects
This is a Hybrid contract with the expectation to be in the London office 3 days per week.
This is a full time PAYE contract position for an initial 6-month period to cover maternity leave, with the possibility to extend to 9, 12 and 18 months and that may become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.