Our client, a solution provider for high profile organisations across financial services, local government, and healthcare; is looking for a talented Sr Application Developer to join their team.
- Design, develop and implement custom software solutions using the client's platform.
- Collaborate with the client's Agile Product Owners to understand client's business processes and map to the platform's data structures and process flows.
- Implement integrations with external systems using REST or SOAP APIs.
- Implement integrations using the family of the platform products including the client's AI powered Robotic Process Automation Product and state-of-the-art chatbots.
- Produce high quality solutions to agreed deadlines.
- Work collaboratively within project teams using agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
- Share your knowledge within the team and with our end customers.
- Help define best practices to improve project delivery.
- Participate in and support Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, sprint demos and retrospectives.
- Create high quality functional and technical documentation to support releases.
- Conduct unit and integration testing and apply bug fixes where required.
- Support the solution deployment and release process including resolving issues from customer's UAT and early live support.
- Experience with relational databases including designing data models and/or entity relationship diagrams (ERDs) for business use cases.
- Ability to understand business processes and implement solution data structures and process flows.
- Experience with REST and/or SOAP web services.
- Proficiency in Vue.js and/or Python would be a plus.
- Effective Team-player with good communication skills.
- Experience with mentoring junior developers.
- Customer First - Driven to achieve excellent results for our customers.
- Attention to detail with a focus on generating quality solutions.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Full and clean driving licence
- Implement and act in accordance with the Company's Information Security and Acceptable Use policies.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screening, including a DBS/NPPV3 check dependent on role and responsibilities.
This is a fully remote, full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday with flexible working hours.
There may be some requirement to attend office/ client locations (global) on occasion.
The candidate must be based within 50miles from Bedford or Poole and the client cannot offer sponsorship.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects in addition to company perks.