Senior Agile Product Owner
- Posted 06 October 2022
- Salary €470 - €550 per day
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a leader in the health care and well-being sector, is looking for a talented Senior Agile Product Owner to join their team in Dublin, Ireland. The position is temporary (up to 12 months) but could be extend for longer and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
The candidate needs to have experience with the following:
- Product management experience - voice of customer, product definition and marketing.
- Technical product owner experience working on an agile scrum team defining user stories, sprint plans and backlogs.
- Healthcare or related area experience, best fit - clinical data, data process flows \ pipelines.
- Product owner of one or more scrum teams.
- Work with product manager to obtain voice of customer (VOC) and identify capabilities to add to the product.
- Aid in the prioritization of capabilities and features.
- Deconstruct features into user stories to be executed by the scrum teams.
- Produce a healthy backlog by grooming four sprints worth of user's stories.
- Prioritize backlog based on priority established by the product manager.
- Define sprint plan.
- Define and provide direction for user experience and user interface.
- Conduct Voice of Customer (VOC) research and interviews to define product capabilities and features.
- Create user documentation.
- Create internal marketing material for product promotion.
You will be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role, as well as providing development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Senior level technology product management experience (+2 years).
- Experience within healthcare or a related domain (+2 years).
- Experience in agile software development methodologies and collaborating with product owners and agile teams (+2 years).
- Product owner experience on an Agile scrum team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing features and user stories.
- Experience writing end-user documentation.
- Experience developing marketing material.
- Experience presenting.
- Experience with healthcare data
- Experience working with clinical data
- Experience with electronic data process and messaging flows
- Relevant experience as a product owner on an Agile scrum team
- Product owner or equivalent certification
- Experience with product management tools like Aha, Rally, and GitHub
- Experience with HL7 and FHIR standards
- Familiarity/exposure to web-based application programable interfaces (APIs) - REST, GraphQL
- Experience with cloud-based data storage such as Snowflake or Azure Cosmos DB
- Understanding of architecture principles and DevOps methodology.
- Experience with integration testing/automation practices.
- Identify training needs, coach, and mentor teams.
The role is temporary and full-time Monday-Friday, presence is required 1 to 2 days in Dublin office a week depend on activity, also working with US teams.
The candidate must be based within 50miles from Dublin and the client cannot offer sponsorship.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects in addition to company perks.