Our client, an international payment company, is currently hiring for a Senior Account and Project Manager to build a network as well as manage and maintain accounts within an assigned area/ market.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners including key merchants and implement regular meetings with partners
- Understand the issuing and acquiring market structure in each assigned area and identify the main contacts
- Create and the update of a target list of potential Issuing and Acquirer Partners in assigned markets
- Organize follow up meetings with interested potential Issuing and Acquirer partners to discuss business cases to enable them to become a Licensee
- Support negotiations on signing Non-Disclosure Agreements with potential customers and support follow up meetings
- Support negotiations on Licensee and/or commercial agreements with our client's partners
- Prepare and submit reports on Issuing and Acquiring activities and results to the manager as required
- As a contact window for the partners, communicate high level technical queries regarding system development and operations to the customer.
- Coordination of implementation projects
- Support marketing partnerships with companies in the branch's target markets as required utilizing their distribution channels to increase our client's visibility
- Provide induction training and on-going support to team members as required to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Provide administrative support to the business as required to ensure efficient and effective operation of the sales and marketing function.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Financial Services and/or Payment Card Industry
- Demonstrable passion for sales
- Experience in Project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with people
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrable creative and innovative ability
- Ability to make compelling presentations
- Ability to influence and sell ideas to diverse groups (i.e. acquirers, agents and merchants)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which can be either completely office based in Frankfurt am Main or hybrid with 2x days office and 3x days remote, with occasional travel to the assigned area/market required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.