Our client, a leader in high-performance storage platform IT company is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive. You would be addressing the HPC and Big Data markets, data protection, scalability, and manageability. The client has a diverse list of customers and the company's global reach extends to more than 50 countries including fortune 500 companies in life sciences, finance, oil and gas, government, research, manufacturing, and aeronautics.
- New account development as well as growth of existing customers within the HPC market
- Develop sales strategies and close working relationships with HPC OEM's and reseller / channel partners that sell into the energy market
- Reach quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work effectively with Sales Engineering colleagues to gain deeper understanding prospective customer technical challenges and to successfully position solutions and achieve early design wins to drive revenue and market share.
- 10+ years of successful professional sales experience, understanding customers' needs and business drivers, handling objections, properly positioning products, and demonstrated ability to close opportunities and drive revenue growth. A strong track record of achieving revenue and quota targets is a must.
- 10+ years of successful HPC storage, storage software, or enterprise HPC storage experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including strong presentation skills
- Strong operational and teamwork skills and innovative problem-solving skills
- Experience with remote team configurations for sales and support
This is a full-time, FTE/Permanent position working Monday-Friday. Please apply online to be considered.