Our client, the world's most popular and influential architecture and design magazine are currently hiring for several positions including a Sales Representative. We are looking for bright and ambitious individuals to help drive revenue growth for the commercial and brand partnership services.
You'll be creating high-value and bespoke sponsorship and digital packages for brands. Generating new business leads and opportunities, whilst also strengthening existing client relationships.
- Selling across display banner advertising, editorial, social media, video, talks and event channels.
- Creating high-value and bespoke sponsorship and digital packages for brands.
- Generating new business leads and opportunities, whilst also strengthening existing client relationships.
- Pitching to and securing new client briefs, and work with our in-house content production team to propose attractive and innovative campaign packages.
- Responding to sales enquiries
- 2 years' experience within sales or business development role (preferably in digital media).
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and commercially aware.
- Well-organised and proactive in their approach to sales.
- Proven sales track record in achieving revenue targets.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a hybrid role, with 2 days a week required in the Hoxton, London, UK office. Some international travel will also be required.
Please apply online to be considered.